Our doughnuts are lovingly made using our top-secret flour blend, yeast and vegetable shortening. The glazes vary, depending on the flavour but include either full cream milk or coconut milk for vegan doughnuts!
For a good time, we recommend eating your doughnuts on the day of purchase or on the day you receive your delivery.
We have a dedicated team of doughnut creators who cut, shape and prove our dough, which then they fry (in vegetable oil), glaze and decorate by hand for your enjoyment!
We do! Our vegan doughnuts are void of animal products. Our vegan doughnuts are produced in the same kitchen as our regular doughnuts, and although cross-contamination is near-impossible, we think it’s best that we let you know.
Our doughnuts are happiest when stored in the cupboard.
Ordering instore? Filled and glazed doughnuts are £4.50 (excluding mega doughnuts). 4-Packs are £16 and a 6-Pack is £24.
Ordering a 6-Pack Delivery online? Both our vegan and regular boxes cost £26.00
Our doughnuts are made fresh everyday and delivered to our stores every morning!
We don’t recommend freezing our doughnuts for consumption at a later date.
Yes! Our collection 'Baked by Doughnut Time' is a new range of doughnuts made using only gluten free ingredients. All 'Baked' doughnuts are created to a gluten free recipe and made in our dedicated gluten free kitchen.
All measures are taken to avoid cross contamination, and we are in the process of getting our kitchen certified by Coeliac UK. Due to this, we are advising that our products are currently not suitable for coeliac allergy sufferers.
We do not recommend that anyone with a nut allergy consumes our doughnuts.
Our standard shipping includes postcodes in mainland England and Wales. However, our couriers charge a little bit extra to deliver to the Scottish Islands and Highlands as well as Northern Ireland or Channel Islands.
Shipping is free when delivering to England, Wales and mainland Scotland, when the order amount is over £20.
If you live outside of England, Wales and mainland Scotland (eg. Scottish Islands and Highlands, Northern Ireland or Channel Islands) then you will incur a delivery fee. The cost of this is calculated at checkout, but as a general rule:
- If your order value is less than £20.00, delivery will cost you £3.25.
- If your order value is more than £20.00, delivery will cost you £15.00
You can select your delivery date at point of ordering. All orders must be made before 12pm for next day delivery, which we now offer 7 days a week!
Please note (at the moment!) delivery can take 1-2 days (during these Covid-y times!)
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that delivery instructions provided to us will be carried out and are not liable for any errors made by our courier partners and can't be held liable for delays in delivery or lost or damaged parcels.
- We use DPD as our shipping partner and as such offer you delivery guidelines based on their published recommendations.
- Therefore we are not liable for any delivery issues once the items have left our kitchen. However, we will do our best to understand and resolve issues on your behalf.
- DPD is currently operating contactless deliveries due to Covid-19.
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email from DPD with tracking details.
- DPD will then send you a text and email on the morning of the delivery telling you a 1-hour delivery window.
- If this doesn’t work for you, you can request alternative options with DPD directly.
- If you will be out at time of delivery; please leave a note with DPD directly once they have sent you your order tracking detailsIf you leave a note with DPD, they can leave your parcel in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- If you do not leave a clear note with DPD and deliveries are missed, unfortunately we cannot be liable.
- Please note that if you have incorrectly entered your address at checkout DPD will not be able to reach you.
- In this instance we are not obliged to refund and/or reissue your products.
- The products will be at your risk from the time you accept delivery of the products from the courier.
- We will make every effort to fulfil you order correctly.
- In the event that this does not occur, we do not accept any responsibility for consequential costs incurred due to errors made with products once delivered.
Currently we deliver to most postcodes in the UK. We aim to get all orders processed and packaged for next day delivery once we have received your order. Please note that all orders go through DPD/Royal Mail directly. We cannot accept liability for any late deliveries once the order has been dispatched from our kitchen.
All doughnuts are made fresh on the morning of dispatch from our kitchen. We package our doughnuts with care to ensure they arrive to you fresh and fab!
Where delivery is requested, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure a complete and correct address is supplied, along with a correct phone number for contact.
It is also the customer’s responsibility that there is someone to accept the delivery at the address.
We cannot accept responsibility for late or missing deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information supplied, or because there is no-one to accept delivery.
Please note if the recipient is unable to accept delivery, we will endeavour to leave it in a safe place or with a neighbour/co-worker.
If our drivers are directed to a loading bay, we cannot accept responsibility for how the doughnuts are handled.
Finally, be advised that our products are made by hand, fresh, daily! Because of this we are unable to re-deliver.
Once you receive a confirmation email your order will be processed, therefore no amendments can be made to the products or shipping address. Please ensure you enter your shipping address correctly at checkout.
Yes!! Select your DIY Kit or 6-Pack Delivery, and select 'Add a Gift
Card' at point of order. We have 5 to choose from and you can write your very
own personalised note to be included. Woo!
Every now and then emails somehow get sucked into a black (doughnut) hole.
Please have a quick scan of your inbox and junk folder for emails from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
If you still have no luck, email us and include – name, delivery postcode, and your order details. This will help us locate your order quickly.
Please note! Orders of our small non-perishable products (eg. Candles, Lanyards, Sprinkles, Party Poppers) are shipped via Royal Mail. For this reason, you may not receive an order-confirmation email. But don’t fear! We have received your order and will be getting your Merch despatched asap.
Our Doughnut Time team are working around the clock to get doughnuts safely to your door. If your order is due today, please allow reasonable time before getting in touch.
Get a status update of your order by checking your tracking number included in your confirmation email.
As soon as you receive your confirmation email, we begin processing your order. This means, unfortunately, we are unable to change, cancel or amend your order at any time. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
We are committed to diligent hygiene practices in our Doughnut Kitchen. We are disinfecting and sanitizing common areas, as well as ourselves once every hour. We have had no reported cases or incidents.