We deliver throughout the UK. Our standard shipping includes postcodes in mainland England and Wales. However, our couriers charge extra to deliver to the Scottish Islands and Highlands as well as Northern Ireland or Channel Islands.
Spend over £30 + shipping is FREE! (Mainland England only)
Once you receive a confirmation email your order will be processed, therefore no amendments can be made to the products or shipping address. Please ensure you enter your shipping address correctly at checkout.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
We will aim to dispatch all orders received as soon as possible, this can happen as soon as the same day but can also take up to 3 working days. We cannot be more specific as this changes on a day to day basis depending on how many orders we receive. Delivery will take between 1-2 working days from dispatch.
WHY WE DON'T GUARANTEE DELIVERY DATES:
- Incorrect addresses (it happens to the best of us!)
- You, or the recipient may not be in to the receive the package
- Our courier: whilst they’re on the whole great, they may in rare instances have issues (for example adverse weather conditions, a blown tire - and this may cause a delay in the courier getting your treats to you.)
- PLEASE NOTE: We only deliver on weekdays. Our courier service does not currently offer weekend deliveries. If you require your order for an event at the weekend please take this into account when you place your order.
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email from DPD with tracking details.
- DPD will then send you a text and email on the morning of the delivery telling you a 1-hour delivery window.
- If this doesn’t work for you, you can request alternative options with DPD directly
- DPD is currently operating contactless deliveries due to Covid-19.
- We will make every effort to fulfil you order correctly. In the event that this does not occur, we do not accept any responsibility for consequential costs incurred due to errors made with products once delivered.
- The products will be at your risk from the time you accept delivery of the products from the courier.
- Please note that we usually use DPD as our shipping partner and as such offer you delivery guidelines based on their published recommendations. Therefore we are not liable for any delivery issues once the items have left our kitchen. However, we will do our best to understand and resolve issues on your behalf.
In these uncertain times, we have more questions than answers in many ways — but when it comes to safely delivering DIY Doughnuts to your door, we gotchu'
Read on for our most frequently asked questions regarding Doughnut Time & COVID-19.
What safety precautions are you taking to prevent Covid-19?
We are committed to diligent hygiene practices in our Doughnut Kitchen. We are disinfecting and sanitizing common areas, as well as ourselves once every hour. We have had no reported cases or incidents.
Can you ship to my location?
We ship to anywhere in the UK via our online store.
Can I specify the delivery window?
Unfortunately, we are not able to specify a delivery time for your order to arrive.
What is the cut-off point for today's orders?
We prepare our orders fresh every morning before despatch, on a first come first serve basis. During the current climate we cannot guarantee a despatch or delivery day, however we endeavour to despatch all orders with 1-3 working days.
Can I order a 4 pack of pre-made delicious doughnuts?
We don’t currently deliver our pre-made doughnuts - it is something we are working on! Please keep an eye on our social media platforms for upcoming announcements.
Can I add a personalised message, after I have placed my order?
Our orders are processed as soon as they are placed, so unfortunately this isn’t possible.
Will my doughnuts be fresh when I receive them?
We package our doughnuts with care to ensure they arrive to you fresh.
All doughnuts are made fresh on the morning of despatch from our kitchen.
I can't find my order confirmation email?
Every now and then emails somehow get sucked into a black (doughnut) hole.
Please have a quick scan of your inbox and junk folder for emails from ‘email@example.com’.
If you still have no luck, email us and include – name, delivery postcode, and your order details. This will help us locate your order quickly.
My order hasn’t arrived
Our Doughnut Time team are working around the clock to get doughnuts safely to your door. If your order is due today, please allow reasonable time before getting in touch.
Get a status update of your order by checking your tracking number included in your confirmation email.
My order arrived, but somethings not right.
If you’re missing anything, just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include – name, delivery postcode, and order details. This will help us locate your order quickly.
Can I change or cancel my online order?
We begin preparing your order as soon as you receive you order confirmation email. As our kits contain fresh products, unfortunately, we are unable to change or cancel your order at any time. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
If you have questions about corporate/wholesale deliveries please contact email@example.com
For all media enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org