TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Doughnut Time may amend or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without notice.
The material on this internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice. Before relying on the material, users should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances to evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes.
Some material on this internet site may include or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. The inclusion of such material is not an endorsement by us of that material and not an indication of our commitment to any particular course of action.
Information related to your visit to this site or any information you otherwise supply to us by submitting information via any form provided on this site is governed by the terms of our Privacy Statement.
Links provided to other internet sites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information accessible at those sites. We accept no responsibility for material contained in any site that is linked to (or from) this internet site.
The online ordering portal and any ordering applications are administered by one or more third party providers. Doughnut Time is committed to ensuring the privacy of all users’ (Users) information.
USE OF THE ORDERING PLATFORM
If the website is used (including for online ordering), you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal details, password and payment details. You agree to accept full responsibility for all your activities on our website and online ordering.
The Doughnut Time online ordering system must only be used by persons over the age of eighteen (18) years, or otherwise under the supervision of an adult or guardian. Doughnut Time reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your access to the website or online ordering, remove or edit any content or cancel your order/s in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you.
In making the Doughnut Time online ordering system (website and applications) available for use, Doughnut Time uses third party systems to attempt to make products or services available to you at the location selected by you or as determined based on proximity to your location or delivery address). Doughnut Time makes no specific warranties or representations regarding the goods and services to be provided (including availability or delivery).
Doughnut Time does not guarantee that the website or online ordering system will be free from viruses or other harmful components and you agree to hold harmless Doughnut Time from any claim, judgement, loss, expense, liability from any viruses or harm suffered by you as a result of using the website, applications or online ordering and reserves the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price is caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
In using Doughnut Time online ordering system (whether via the website or an application) you acknowledge that all orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods or services for the agreed online prices and acknowledge that, unless expressly required by law, you have no claim, recourse or action against Doughnut Time whatsoever and indemnify Doughnut Time from all claims, losses, judgement, liability and damage relating to a failure of the online ordering system.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Doughnut Time and related corporations, affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of these entities, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the website (including any online ordering and applications) (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions of Use and (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party and (v) use of the User Submissions by Doughnut Time.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
– In order to use the Services, all Users will need to submit certain personal information such as their email address, name, address, telephone number, gender and date of birth. Users may be asked to submit further information from time to time.
– The personal information that Users provide will only be used in connection with the Services offered by Doughnut Time, to communicate with Users in relation to the Services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities. Doughnut Time reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Users’ use of the Services for marketing purposes.
– Unless expressly authorised to do so by the relevant User, Doughnut Time will not disclose any User’s personal information to any third party except where the disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected.
– Users may request at any time to see the personal information that Doughnut Time holds on its behalf or to correct or update any personal information (to the extent that Users are unable to do so on the Website).
– Doughnut Time will securely store Users’ personal information in United Kingdom or in any other country, which Doughnut Time may from time to time offer its Services. Users’ personal information may therefore be transferred outside of United Kingdom.
– Doughnut Time may hold Users personal information both before and after the cancellation of each User’s account, but only for as long as Australia is lawfully entitled to do so.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under UK Consumer Law. Refunds are not however an automatic right. We don’t have to give you a refund if you:
– change your mind
– buy the wrong product
– buy the wrong flavour, size or type
We may still offer refunds in these situations, however this at our discretion and not a legal requirement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have a product replaced if it fails to be of acceptable quality. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to replacement only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
We will provide you with an exchange voucher, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or replacement where:
– The product is not of acceptable quality, or
– The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
– The product does not match the sample or our description; and
You can present a receipt or other adequate proof of purchase. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or replacement where we deem the product sold to be of acceptable quality.
Proof of Purchase Returns, refunds, exchanges or replacement requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Original mobile app receipt (no photocopies accepted)
– Original point-of-sale (POS) receipt
– Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirement. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning products with proof of purchase, you may be asked for your contact information and your signature as authorisation of the return transaction.