Are you full of big impact ideas? Are you both creative and analytical? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same?
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. A rare and highly desirable opportunity has arisen to join one of London’s coolest new brands… Doughnut Time! Working with our CEO, our Marketing Manager will drive the marketing team to create innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
Doughnut Time is a marketing led brand with a strong cult following across London, and the rest of the world. You will oversee all areas of the brand from product innovation to store openings and activations. A hands-on approach to the role is essential… plus a good sense of humour and love for doughnuts!!
· Design and implement marketing strategies
· Plan and execute campaigns for new products and store openings
· Create new ways to increase brand awareness
· Manage marketing calendar and related marketing collateral
· Build strategic relationships and partnerships
· Manage internal and external stakeholders
· Measure & report performance of campaigns
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
· Effective communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
· Highly organised and ability to multi task
· Able to work both independently and work as part of a team
· Must be London based and willing to travel across and throughout the capital!
· Degree in Marketing or related field is desirable
· A strong understanding of all social media including Snapchat, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
· Experience of working in an agile start-up environment with hands on experience
· Self-driven. You have a strong work ethic, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
· You don’t get overwhelmed easily
· Naturally curious, innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to innovate
· Unlimited Doughnuts!!
· Competitive salary
· Casual dress-code
· Opportunity to put your stamp on an amazing brand
£30-35k based on experience
How To Apply
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV! Only successful applicants will be contacted.